Sunday, March 28, 2010

Movin' around

I am finally able to report that I can feel the baby move. At about 19 weeks, I felt a little something, but wasn't sure it was Joel or not. Now at 20 weeks I can definitely say that Joel is on the move. I can even tell when he is on one side verses the other.
Unlike the previous pregnancies, I showed early. I started showing around 18 weeks, not enough to have to wear maternity clothes but enough to make regular a little uncomfortable. Now at 20 weeks, I'm still not in maternity clothes, but I do wear maternity jeans. We'll see how long it takes me to totally switch over. It was at 30 weeks with both Andrew and Mia, but with their age differences it was like 2 first pregnancies. I have a feeling that Joel is going to be making himself obvious to the rest of the world a lot sooner.
Here's a belly shot at 20 weeks + 4 days:

No comments: