Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's a boy!

I had my sonogram on Friday and Neil & I are so excited to announce that we are having a little boy. The tech said that all the measurements look perfect and that I'm right on track with my original due date. So, Joel Aiden Bonzagni is expected on August 11th, and you couldn't have two happier parents. Andrew is also so excited about Joel's arrival. Mia, however doesn't really have a clue what is going on. We keep telling her about the baby, but all she does is run to get her baby doll. Once she can see and feel Joel moving I think she'll be able to understand a little better. I'm already half way thru this pregnancy and we have a lot to do; like setting up the nursery and organizing. But, it's a task that is full of joy. We're waiting anxiously for you, Joel!







#1) Joel
#2) Joel's profile
#3) Joel's leg & foot
#4) It's a boy!

No comments: